Corporate Partnership Guidelines
Thank you for considering a partnership with ICAN Foundation. The following guidelines were developed to help you determine whether a sponsorship or cause-related marketing promotion will meet your business objectives.
There are many ways for companies to get involved in our work.
• Make a Charitable Gift — Give a grant or cash contribution.
• Join an Event — Participate in or become a sponsor of one of our events in Louisiana, Illinois or Mississippi..
• Workplace Giving — Encourage employee giving through payroll deductions. Show your employees you support their charitable efforts and double or triple their contributions with a company match.
• ICAN Foundation provides a set of benefits for each level of sponsorship.
• Our team will work with your team to create and customize each partnership, striving for long-term sustainability.
• Support provided by iCAN can include: Marketing support and co-branded campaign development, social media strategy, PR and promotional support.
Our commitment is to provide value, demonstrate commitment and deliver measurable, sustainable results. We hope to partner with your business to form a mutually beneficial and sustainable collaboration based on a shared passion for helping children. Thank you for your consideration.
Criteria and Limitations for Businesses
• ICAN welcomes proposals from businesses with at least twelve months operating experience.
• ICAN does not endorse specific brands or products.
• While ICAN may publicly acknowledge its corporate partners, because of our non-profit status, we cannot advertise, promote, sell or distribute products or services for our partners.
• ICAN owns the trademarks for its name and logo and a written contract is required to use any licensed marks.
To learn more about partnering with the ICAN Foundation email us. firstname.lastname@example.org